The benefits of corporate partnership…
Your company and the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts - working together to offer girls and young women across the globe opportunities which many of them might have only dreamt about. What can be more rewarding?
We understand that charity involvement can benefit your company through improving its corporate image, product or service, increase brand awareness, internal communications, employee motivation and even sales. There are many effective ways your company can demonstrate and promote its efforts in corporate social responsibility by supporting our work.
Make us your charity of choice
Why not nominate the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts as your charity of choice for the year. Make sure your staff and external audience are aware of your charitable contributions and involvement. There are numerous ways for your company to get involved.
There are many opportunities to help raise your profile amongst customers, suppliers and your competitors and show them your socially responsible image:
- Fund an activity or project that aims at engaging more girls and young women worldwide, e.g. translation fees of one of our publications, such as translating our HIV/ Aids toolkit into local languages to ensure we can reach a broader audience across Africa and South America
- Sponsor a leadership conference that brings girls and young woman together from around the world
- Fund an education project that allow girls to be mentored on a global issue, empowering them to take action at a local, national, regional and even global level.
There are many ways in which you can involve your employees in our work. Employee volunteering is a great way to generate team spirit, improve staff relations and have a bit of fun too!
- Lend us your staff’s time and expertise through staff secondment
- Allow your staff a few hours off work to get involved with local Girl Guides in their community. This will show them the difference Girl Guiding and Girl Scouting can make to many young lives through a unique hands-on experience
- Encourage your staff to volunteer at one of our World Centres
- Offer your staff the opportunity to participate in a local or global challenge. The challenge could be to climb Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania or bike from the Andes to the Amazon in Peru! A great means for individuals contributing to a greater cause whilst having the time of their lives! download our Charity Challenges brochure
With our reach spanning across 144 countries around the world, WAGGGS has a truly global presence and offers the potential of reaching an audience of 10 million girls and young women and over 1 million women volunteer leaders.
Linking your product or service with WAGGGS for a sales promotion, competition or affinity offer can enhance your company’s image and your product awareness as well as increasing sales.
In-kind gifts and donations
In-kind support is valuable to us and an easy way for your company to support WAGGGS. Offering us your products or services for free or at low cost means more of our funds can be spent directly on our work with girls and young women across the world.
Payroll Giving for UK companies
Payroll Giving is a simple and easy way for your staff to give to WAGGGS. This can only be possible if your company has the right scheme in place – if you would like to set up and promote a Payroll Giving scheme, let us know today and we can help you get started.
Payroll Giving can improve your take-up level, thus boosting your company’s overall charitable giving. Why not nominate WAGGGS as your payroll charity of the year? Or offer to match your employees’ donations?
To find out more about establishing a corporate partnership with the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts, contact us at email@example.com or call the Fund Development Team on +44 (0)20 7794 1181
Alternatively, you can write to as at:
World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts
World Bureau, Olave Centre
12c Lyndhurst Road
London NW3 5PQ